- (Business) Support the sales process with accurate technical information and product end use in a manner that yields a successful outcome.
- (Functional) Establish the pre-sales Applications Engineer role in every sales opportunity as a reliable, accurate, and empathetic source for technical and practical knowledge for communicating solutions to identified needs. Effectively demonstrate software and provide technical responses in verbal, written, and visual forms that position supplier as a customer’s vendor of choice.
- (Ethical) In all statements, work product, actions, and decisions, support the company’s business reputation and mission for honesty, fulfillment of commitments, ethics, and genuine commitment to customer success.
- Provide regional support to the sales force by communicating technical and practical knowledge in an assertive and adroit manner.
- Perform product demonstrations.
- Identify solutions to the customer’s stated needs and communicate product enhancement requests in a manner that clearly identifies the customer’s business need.
- Author technical response documentation in support of a sales opportunity.
- Develop new or contribute to existing technical sales collateral.
- Support webinars, trade shows, user group meetings, and similar events as required.
- Collaborate with deployment staff to ensure a seamless post-sales transition for the customer.
- Support the company in additional capacities as required, such as system installations, training sessions, and satellite office support.
Viable Candidates Possess Some or All of the Following:
- Working knowledge of supporting application software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems and server-based database software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Possess the skills necessary to produce well-written summarized reports to management and colleagues.
- Working knowledge of Aegis MES product offering.
- Direct experience in electronics and box build assembly and test operations.
Travel required, ranging between 40-60% per month. The primary territory covers the western United States, with support also for the central region (IL/IN/MN/OK/TX/WI).
Aegis is actively seeking an experienced, talented, and self-motivated sales professional to sell our award-winning line of Manufacturing Execution Software (MES) and services to the manufacturing industry across Western North America.
- Prospect new accounts, generate interest, qualify, develop, and close new business.
- Work independently to meet and exceed revenue targets and goals assigned to the territory.
- Develop an overall territory strategy leading to the deployment of a well-executed team selling effort into the assigned accounts. Team will include sales, corporate management, technical sales support, and local area representation.
- New business prospecting and development, including cold-calling; scheduling client introductions and meetings; preparing presentations, proposals, and bid specifications to strategically win new business.
- Participating in trade shows, exhibits, and promoting company image and products.
- Must have at least 2 years of electronics manufacturing industry experience.
- Must have excellent sales techniques including cold-calling, networking, lead generation, and strong experience with executive-level sales success.
- Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of direct selling experience of MES software, or its equivalent.
- Good work ethic, self-discipline, persistence, the ability to work independently or as a team and good time-management skills.
- Fundamental understanding of the complex solution-based sales process and how to work with clients to determine the best solutions to their business requirements.
- Up to 50% Domestic Travel in Western North America.
Aegis is seeking talented software developers to join our team in the continued development of the company’s commercial software products. This includes the enhancement and evolution of existing products, as well as the design and implementation of new software systems.
- Participate in all phases of software development, including architecture, design, quality, and code review.
- Collaborate and contribute on the architecture of our systems, focusing on scalability, maintainability, and performance aspects.
- Participate in group discussions, and contribute to create simple elegant solutions to complex real-world problems.
- Work with product managers, company leaders, and end-users to ensure the highest quality software solutions are delivered to our customers.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with software systems based on the Microsoft .NET Framework and the C# programming language.
- Broad knowledge of object oriented application programming techniques, design patterns, and data modeling (both object oriented and relational).
- Thorough knowledge and experience with RDBMS management systems, and the SQL language.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Our Services Division is looking for dynamic professionals with experience in the electronics manufacturing industry to train, deploy, and support the Aegis product suite. Positions are currently available out of Corporate HQ in the Philadelphia suburbs and for a home-office location on the west coast.
- Train on and Deploy Aegis Software Package; Including Travel to Customer Facilities
- Telephone Support for Aegis Software Package
- Generation of Product and Reference Documentation
- Product QA
- Support for Internal Aegis Parties
Viable Candidates Possess Some or All of the Following:
- Electronics or Mechanical Assembly Experience
- Software Training, Support, or Deployment Experience
- Ability and Willingness to Perform Technical Writing
- Project Management Abilities
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies Such as MS SQL, IIS, and Client and Server Operating Systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 50% Domestic Travel with International Opportunities