Aegis Software is seeking talented business analysts to join our team for the continued enhancement of the company’s commercial software products. This includes the research and design for the entire product suite. Candidates should have an eye for detail and be passionate about helping our customers achieve their goals by designing world class solutions.
Our customers demand the best from Aegis, and we are committed to providing the best.
- Working with customers to obtain and refine requirements.
- Collecting and analyzing data for potential business opportunities.
- Providing designs that meet the customer need and fit within Aegis’ product vision.
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize based on business need.
- Communicate design to stakeholders and developers.
- Testing business processes and recommending improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proven management and organizational skills.
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments.
- In-depth understanding of organizational data flow and its use in management decision-making.
- Two or more years of Business Analyst experience.
- Ideal candidate would also have experience in a manufacturing sector, or with a software provider involved in the manufacturing vertical.