Aegis Software is seeking talented software developers to join our team for the continued development of the company’s commercial software products. This includes enhancing, customizing and providing maintenance support for the companies’ entire product suite. Candidates should have a passion for software development using the latest and greatest technologies.
Our customers and market demand continual improvement through proper code structure, regular code reviews, and thorough testing on everything we produce. This ensures Aegis offers the best functionality to our customers while maintaining performance in high transaction manufacturing environments.
- Strong development skills in Object Oriented Programming Language (C# preferred)
- Coordinating with Aegis’ global service team to diagnose and correct software defects reported from the field
- Ability to work independently from a specification through Aegis custom engineering process
- Enhancing the existing Aegis product suite with a strong focus on the end user scenarios and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Past employment with multi-tier software solution provider
- Working knowledge of full-stack .NET development with ability to work across User Interface, Business Logic, and Data Access Layers
- Experience and/or working knowledge of one or more of the following technologies: WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), WCF (Windows Communication Foundation), SQL Syntax, Entity Framework, LINQ, Lambdas/delegates, .NET Remoting, Visual Studio 2015, TFS (Team Foundation Server), DevExpress, C++, WinForms, Unit Testing, Agile/Scrum development processes
- Ideal candidate would also have experience in a manufacturing sector, or with a software provider involved in the manufacturing vertical