Candidates should have a passion for software development and supporting technologies, that will foster continuous improvement of the support team. Our customers expect a high level of professionalism and technical advice beyond what would normally be expected from support advising on our Product's functionality, best practices of software use in Manufacturing Industries, as well as supporting technologies of Software Development, Microsoft Servers, Windows OS, Networking, MSSQL, and Networking. Candidates with base level knowledge of these areas will be highly considered.
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience leading a highly technical support team or help desk
- Reports to North American Services Manager on customer retention, customer satisfaction, throughput and efficiency of cases
- Escalation for critical issues
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Prioritizes critical issues and report to engineering accordingly
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Microsoft technologies in a multi-tier environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or related degree