Our mission is to lead the way in helping manufacturers across the whole industry unleash the transformative benefits of the fourth industrial revolution. We have a diverse and global customer base across the military, aerospace, electronics, medical, and automotive industries. We’re constantly developing new innovations and we’re looking for people who are ready to make an impact, every day.
Customer support is the heart of our business. New opportunities exist for 1st and 2nd level support for our software, IT-related topics for customers throughout Europe, making every day interesting and nice because of the many different aspects of people and their questions. You will be facing customers, who are building all types of cool technology - and more! You will be able to unleash the latest Microsoft Technology! 90% of our employees will tell you that working here is challenging, but never boring, and at times, a hell of a lot of fun. Supported by our latest management skills and structure, there is so much potential - the technology we are designing is driving software automation and "AI" trends in the market. We need your talents to allow us to grow further!
- Strong troubleshooting skills - Sherlock Holmes in the 21st Century
- Affinity for computers and technology
- Experience with Microsoft Desktop and Server Operating Systems
- Experience with MS SQL Server and creating MS SQL queries
- Experience conducting formal training sessions
- IT Expertise and Networking Skills
- Reasonably fluent in English
- Fluent in another European Language an advantage
- Experience with MES, PLM, MOM, or other manufacturing software an advantage
- Some C# programming experience a big plus
The ideal candidate would be someone who is eager to learn and is wanting to start a new career working/supporting MES Systems, with the potential to develop a long-term career in the industry. Self-learning is very important and strong troubleshooting skills are required. Travel to customers will be required as part of the position and you should be willing to travel throughout Europe up to 25% of the time. Aegis covers 100% of all business travel expenses.
Note: The above position is not a typical IT position. The position is to support our own
product and infrastructure it runs on within our customer’s factory environments