Our MES deployment audit services and components
The MES audits are comprised of, but not limited to:
- Shop Floor System Inspection
- End-user Satisfaction Surveys
- Manager and Stakeholder Interviews
- Current System Usage vs. Original Deployment Statement of Work
- Objective System Infrastructure Evaluation
Below is an outline of what to expect from an Aegis Audit:
- An experienced Aegis system auditor will spend roughly 1.5 days on site conducting a detailed evaluation of the state-of-system usage at the customer facility.
- The auditor will then compile and present his or her findings in a formal report and presentation.
- The report will contain observations, concerns, and suggestions for areas requiring corrective actions.
- The report will also include an objective deployment report card rating various aspects of the implementation to be tracked over time.
- The auditor will then arrange a follow-up call 30 days after the MES audit to ensure that the customer is acting on the recommendations and to offer additional insight or guidance if needed.