Lead Generation Specialist - Western Europe
Join our European team to drive digitalization in manufacturing and take part to the Industry 4.0.
We are seeking a tech-savvy, results-driven lead generation “hunter” to join our dynamic and growing manufacturing software company. As a member of our team you will explain the company’s products in such a way that will lead your contact to consider further discussion. This will be done through telephone calls and emails, and you will function as a part of our overall inside, field, and technical sales team across Western Europe (incl. UK, Scandinavia, France, Spain, Portugal and Benelux). Our ideal candidate will build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up in order to move opportunities to a sales qualified opportunity.
With its Manufacturing Execution Software (MES), Aegis provides speed, control and visibility to manufacturing companies. With operations on three continents and over 2,200 factories using our products, we are continuing to expand. We are a global tech company that offers team members great potential for professional growth.
- Perform outbound B2B prospecting sales activities such as cold calling, personalized email marketing, lead follow-ups, and opportunity qualifications via telephone, email, LinkedIn, website sales chat, etc.
- Quickly respond to incoming leads or web chats from our company website
- Identify and solicit relevant target companies and contacts across multiple verticals in the manufacturing sector (able to execute effective account exploration and mining tactics). Searching for new leads through Internet, social media monitoring, subscriptions, new databases, etc.
- Maintain call and connections’ volume with decision makers to qualify target leads and create pipeline for sales team
- Increase brand awareness by educating prospects on the scope and depth of our solution while clearly differentiating Aegis from competitive offerings
- Provide basic technical explanations of features and functions, while clearly linking them to operational and business benefits
- Ability to balance inbound and outbound communications, and campaign activity
- Meticulously maintain and manage all information in MS Dynamics CRM and HubSpot, ensuring all communication activities are entered into the system, and information is always current
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Regional Sales Managers to develop and grow the pipeline to meet revenue goals
- Provide weekly reports to management on leads and sales activity
- 1+ years’ experience with B2B lead generation development experience
- Native English speaker, French is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong ability to understand technology
- Outgoing personality with the ability to reach prospects and create compelling conversations with executive-level decision makers
- Possess a strong desire to succeed - be tenacious, persistent, detail and goal oriented
- Self-starter with the ability to think out of the box
- Results-oriented individual who can work in a team environment, as well as make independent decisions
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with an inherent ability to manage multiple parallel processes and willingness to contribute to continuous improvement
- Ability to stay focused and current on appropriate issues, products and services, and have the ability to meet the challenges of a dynamic environment
- Solid understanding of social media tools and vehicles including LinkedIn, Xing, Twitter, Blogs and monitoring tools
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred - recent college graduates will be considered
- Intermediate to advanced computer knowledge including Microsoft Office products
- Experience with CRM & Marketing Automation Software preferred
- Experience in software business or manufacturing industries is a plus
Why work at Aegis?
- Growing, Agile Organization - Be a part of our expansive growth and join an organization that has agile thinking as part of our DNA, not only to develop our software, but for all our processes and projects
- Eye-level team work - Your voice will be heard and there is room for your ideas
- World-class team - Germany. China. USA. UK. Our work is global, and so are our offices
- Reward And Recognize - Aegis prides itself on rewarding great work with great compensation
- Relaxed working environment & home-office
Job Type: Full-time; base salary plus commission pay structure
You’d like to join our team? We’re happy to get to know you!
Please send us your application incl. CV, certificates and salary requirements, thank you.
If you have any questions, please ask Tiffanie Sobczak: jobs ( at ) aiscorp ( point ) com