Outbound Business Development Representative
We seek a tech-savvy, results-driven outbound lead generation “hunter” to join the Business Development Group for our dynamic and growing global tech company that provides a leading-edge manufacturing software platform. The Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for identifying and generating new qualified sales opportunities for our Regional Sales Managers. As a member of our energetic team, you will focus on delivering compelling value propositions to prospects while learning about their operations to understand where there may be areas that we can provide value. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter with a love of outreach and a track record of successful sales development experience at multiple executive levels within an organization.
Aegis has operations on three continents, over 2,200 factories using its products, and is experiencing dramatic growth. We are a global tech company that offers team members great potential for professional growth.
- Create and execute customized outreach strategies leveraging phone, email, LinkedIn, and webchat.
- Research prospective clients and identify key decision-makers and influencers within prospect organizations.
- Maintain an average call volume and meaningful connections with decision-makers to qualify target leads and create a pipeline for the sales team.
- Increase brand awareness by educating prospects on the scope and depth of our solution while differentiating Aegis from competitive offerings.
- Handle objections and use sales techniques to align our solution to an organization’s needs.
Meticulously maintain and manage all information in MS Dynamics CRM and Hubspot, ensuring all communication activities are entered into the system and information is always current.
- Work collaboratively with Regional Sales Manager and Marketing to develop and grow the pipeline to meet revenue goals.
- Provide weekly reports to management on leads and sales activity.
- 2+ years’ experience with B2B lead generation development experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong ability to understand technology.
Assembly manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Self-starter with the ability to think out of the box.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with an inherent ability to manage multiple parallel processes and willingness to contribute to continuous improvement.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to reach prospects and create compelling conversations with executive-level decision makers.
- Solid understanding of social media tools and vehicles including LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs and monitoring tools.
- Possess a strong desire to succeed - be tenacious, persistent, detail and goal oriented.
- Results-oriented individual who can work in a team environment, as well as make independent decisions.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced computer knowledge including Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with CRM & Marketing Automation Software preferred.
Job Type: Full-time; base salary plus commission pay structure