May 23, 2007
Aegis to Showcase Upcoming Version 7 Software Release at Utrecht Show
Buckinghamshire, UK - Aegis Industrial Software (Europe) Ltd. (Aegis), the leader in Manufacturing Information Management Systems, will showcase the Version 7 evolution of its proven NPI and MES software system at the Electronics and Automation 2007 show in Utrecht Netherlands, Jaarbeurs Hall 8. As a courtesy based on years of factory-wide software experience Aegis will be located inside MYDATA Automation’s Stand 8B056.
The upcoming Version 7 software release pushes state-of-the-art technology to the next level. Aegis invites attendees to see first hand the following technical demonstrations:
- * Try-out the new Aegis “Data Miner”: A revolutionary tool to solve the unending data analysis and fulfillment demands of manufacturers. See how easy data retrieval, analysis, charting and reporting can be.
- * Experience an MES User Portal Forged from Years of Factory Usage: A complete redesign of the factory-floor user environment for the Aegis MES system. Refreshed for greater simplicity, speed, and feedback.
- * See the Ultimate in Real-Time Monitoring Dashboards: Build a custom real-time line, factory, or machine dashboard to meet your needs by just dragging-and dropping.
- * Business System Integration: Learn how Aegis’ successful xTend business system integration technology makes your Aegis MES system a seamless information partner to your design, planning, and ERP systems.
- * Get Current on Aegis’ Unmatched Machine Monitoring Support: Explore the additions to the already unmatched scope of xLink data collection for Test, AOI and measurement systems.
For additional information contact:
VP, Global Marketing
Phone: +1 215.773.3571 x 1106
Email: [email protected]