Candidates should have a passion for managing deployments of enterprise-wide software solutions, leveraging agile processes to keep both customers and deployment staff on track with the overall defined goals outlined for the project. The Project Manager will be responsible for tracking and reporting of each team members tasks and deadlines involved in the project, identifying and addressing risks early and often. Each project's data must be reported back to customer and Aegis management.
Our customers expect a high level of professionalism and technical advice advising on our product's functionality, best practices of software use in Manufacturing Industries, as well as supporting technologies.
- Certified PMP
- 5 years experience in Project Management with enterprise software deployments
- Reports to North American Services Manager
- Prioritizes critical issues and report to engineering accordingly
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Microsoft technologies in a multi-tier environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel throughout North America (up to 33%) for onsite project management
- Bachelor’s degree or related degree