Software Support Specialist
Our mission is to lead the way in helping manufacturers across the whole industry unleash the transformative benefits of the fourth industrial revolution. We have a diverse and global customer base across the military, aerospace, electronics, medical, and automotive industries. We’re constantly developing new innovations and we’re looking for people who are ready to make an impact, every day.
Customer support is the heart of our business. New opportunities exist for the right candidate to become a pivotal part of our deployment services team, working with customers all over Europe, and occasionally the world, on the delivery of leading industrial 4.0 manufacturing operations systems. The role will enable you to interface directly with the customers, as well as our diverse deployment teams as we use the latest technologies and techniques to deliver world class solutions and services to our customer base.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Affinity for computers and technology
- Experience with Microsoft Desktop and Server Operating Systems
- Experience with MS SQL Server and creating MS SQL queries
- Experience conducting formal training sessions
- IT Expertise and Networking Skills
- Reasonably fluent in English
- Experience with MES, PLM, MOM, or other manufacturing software an advantage
- Some C# programming experience a big plus
The ideal candidate would be someone who is eager to learn and is wanting to start a new career working/supporting MES Systems, with the potential to develop a long-term career in the industry. Self-learning is very important and strong troubleshooting skills are required. Occasional travel to customers will be required as part of the position. Aegis covers 100% of all business travel expenses.
Note: The above position is not a typical IT position. The position is to support our own
product and infrastructure it runs on within our customer’s factory environments