Feb 14, 2005
Aegis to Unveil New TestXcell Software at APEX 2005
PHILADELPHIA, PA – Aegis Industrial Software Corporation, the leader in Manufacturing Information Management Systems will introduce the latest addition to their NPI software suite at APEX 2005. TestXcell, Aegis' comprehensive circuit assembly test solution, provides Automated Test Equipment (ATE) programming, DFT analysis, fixture design output, and schematic viewing.
With the addition of TestXcell, the circle of manufacturing information control is complete. Manufacturing and test engineers can manage the entire test process from intelligent graphical design data input through net adaptability checking, component testability checking and full mechanical fixture design to the generation of tester input lists and circuit description files.
- • Design Data Importing: CAD, EDA, BOM files - import, edit and merge.
- • Design for Testability: Identify problems with instant feedback for immediate correction.
- • ATE Programming: Expedite programming for all test platforms.
- • Fixture Design Output: Supports all major industry formats as well as user designs.
- • Schematic Viewing: Superior viewing using EDA interfaces.
- • Component Database: Pre-populated with 36,000 electrical models and 1,000 package models.
- • Design Data Exporting: Easily export merged BOM and CAD data.
- • Reporting: Complete in-depth reports with associated analysis and costing data.
TestXcell's software platform is proven and tested. It is intuitive in it's operation, making it easy to implement and immediately profitable for the user. It supports all major ATE systems and CAD import formats, providing the perfect complement to all Aegis NPI and MES products.
For additional information contact:
VP, Global Marketing
Phone: +1 215.773.3571 x 1106
Email: [email protected]