Anaheim CA, APEX 2005 – Aegis Industrial Software, the leader in Manufacturing Information Management Systems is rolling out the most significant new version of their enterprise software ever. Version 6.0 (V6) was introduced at APEX 2005 and is the realization of tens of thousands of engineering and quality assurance man-hours, and a unique real-world collaboration with key Aegis customers.
Aegis V6 includes all-new, process-wide solutions for total shop-floor materials management,
unparalleled support for test programming and fixture design, plus several hundred enhancements across each individual product from Checkpoint and CircuitCAM through their award-winning quality system.
V6 provides comprehensive NPI, Materials Management, and MES functionality for total manufacturing control and visibility. Complete process-wide traceability includes:
- Component, Tooling, Cart, Feeder, and Chemical Materials Traceability
- Process Equipment, Test, and Inspection Process Data Traceability
- Assembly Equipment and WIP Performance Data
- AOI, ATE, and Inspection Measurement Data
- Materials Declaration and Assured Lead-Free Control
- Electronically Assured Process Control and Line Setups
- Box-Build and System Integration Control and Traceability
- End-of-Process Packout Guidance and Traceability
Aegis closes the loop on information control and visibility, making this the most robust manufacturing software solution ever presented in a single package.
Now V6 also automates test engineering with "TestXcell". TestXcell supports complete test engineering for ICT, flying probe, fixture design, and schematic capture and viewing. TestXcell takes its place as the test data preparation engine of Aegis V6. Synergistic with CircuitCAM for process development and CheckPoint for BOM and component engineering, TestXcell enables any test engineering department to quickly develop test programs and fixture designs, with complete tools for:
- DFT/ Design for Testability
- ATE Programming for over 25 leading ATE Systems
- Fixture Design Output with Back Annotation and Advanced Layered Technology
- Superior Schematics Viewer using EDA Interfaces
- Customizable Component Database (CDB) Library Pre-populated with 36,000 Electrical Models and 1,000 Package Models
- Easily Generated DFT Analysis and Testability Reports for Redesigns, Test Depth Analysis and Cost Calculations
With the introduction of Version 6.0 and TestXcell, Aegis closes the loop on information control and visibility, making this the most robust manufacturing software solution ever presented in a single package.
For additional information contact:
VP, Global Marketing
Phone: +1 215.773.3571 x 1106
Email: [email protected]